How to learn to draw the best way to Learn drawing Fast Are you interested in brushing up on drawing basics step by step drawing lessons
Painting is one of the most important arts that humans accept it is a beautiful art that shows unparalleled talent and creativity in terms of the ability to imagine control by hand and employ artistic elements together.
The painter is a person who is able to combine his artistic faculties with each other in order to produce a painting that takes away the attention and he is a person with a great sense as he produces beautiful works of art.
Before you start talking about how to learn to draw you should first talk about the tools that can be used to start drawing and the most important tool of pencil start-up tools which vary in degrees from dark to light.
In addition there are what are known as graphite pure pens which are fully carbon based without the introduction of wood Other tools such as erasers shadow distribution tools such as cloth cotton sticks pencil stools and paper work are all very important for painting and learning.
A way to learn to draw
To learn to draw the following steps can be followed with the beginning simple so that the painter can reach a degree where he can draw from the imagination.
The shape of the semi final should be defined first as this should be a simple uncomplicated form that facilitates the beginning of the drawing where it is preferable to be a physical shape defined by the ribs angles and boundaries in order to adjust the drawing process optimally the drawing is a fantasy of The beginning may not help the painter to learn much. The beginning of the drawing should be with a light pencil whose drawn lines can be erased very easily without leaving any trace in the paper.
Understand the shape and dimensions in order for the drawing to be consistent and elaborate and the painter can divide his paper on which he draws into squares which he draws with a light pen as well and erase it after he has finished the drawing process.
You should know the places of shadow and the places of light in the painted body in order to drop this on the drawing the places of shadow are the dark places in the painting that are not illuminated in the body but the places of light are dark or dark places in the body when the light is dropped on the drawing leaves the lighted part but when dropping Shadow its intensity and degree must be taken into account.
After the drawing is finished you should review it check it out and look for places that need to be adjusted and straightened in order for the drawing to be ready for display.
How to learn drawing for beginners
Drawing is one of the most beautiful ways of expressing oneself as well as venting and creativity it is used in many cases as an assistance method for the treatment of depression anxiety or other mental illnesses and drawing periodically helps to relax and focus and increase the ability to creativity and to think outside the box and innovatively Especially for children painting is a indicator of the nation’s progress creativity and immortality of its events thought culture and time Volume 0%.
In order to learn to draw for the first time without any previous experiences or knowledge of it it needs to make some effort as it needs to learn anything else in this life and you do not need many materials or tools to start learning drawing but on the contrary the abundance of tools for the novice painter may be confused all you need to start is A plain pencil and paper and you can use any kind of paper available to you and of course you’ll need a pencil sharpener and eraser if the end of your pen is not equipped with one and remember that any painter no matter how professional started with such tools don’t distort yourself from the beginning with different types of pens and types of brain paper There is no need for any of the mixing tools at the beginning or for any special eraser.
Learn to write again
It is true that drawing requires being gifted from the beginning and this is a completely incorrect belief and in order to understand this idea you can look at the drawing as like software engineering medicine pharmacy history or otherwise you don’t expect the doctor to be a gifted doctor before you go.
To university and study medicine! As well as the software engineer and other specialties what is required to learn any new knowledge is the presence of desire first you can not reach mastery in case you are forced to learn it and the second required to do new knowledge is training replay and repetition and remember here anyone you know you think has the talent of drawing you will find He painted a lot from a young age and therefore trained re established and repeated the skill until he acquired it and became his present form.
Drawing is very similar to writing as you learn calligraphy and different character shapes in Arabic or English you learn it to repeat and repeat until you memorize it and become easier for you and become faster with it and you can write it beautifully and coordinated differently from the font you started in the first row and remember Also the amount of repetition that you need edited to reach your current speed skill and talent.
Start with the basics for beginners
As you learn letters before writing a novel or poem you must learn basic forms before drawing large and complex drawings and all you need here is a normal pencil and paper:
- Draw a circle and a cube shape.
- Prepare the circle but this time take your time and draw them slower and more focused.
- Prepare the circle again and this time note the known details that make up the circle and cube shapes look at the circle you painted earlier and analyzed the defect in your eye look at the warp in it and try to place the center point and note that your center point may not be at flat distances of all directions of the circle curve.
- Draw the circle several times and take your time in it it is okay to take you drawing the circle “semi-perfect” five minutes or more do not get nervous during drawing focus means relaxation and calm and do not press the pen during drawing as the first graders do but draw light lines as possible so that you can erase it and Adjust it if you see the need for it.
- Repeat the circle drawing several times and notice the curve of your circle improved from the first circle you drew draw circles of different sizes and diameters and also remember to draw with the lowest possible pressure on the pen and concentration and relaxation and if you find that you are starting to get tense do not continue and take a break away from the pen and paper for ten minutes then Go back to training again you should not erase the whole circle if you notice a defect or a warp in it but try to erase the part that contains the defect only and redraw it quietly and without pressing the pen.
- Repeat all the previous steps to draw the cube but when you check note the properties that should be available in the cube try to be as straight as possible your lines should not be like a ruler but there should be no clear warp in them as well as practice drawing parallel lines “Don’t meet no matter how you extend them” Wick This is done by estimating the angles.
This training will be difficult in the early days but its purpose is to draw lines more like an adult line than a junior writing line and you can see the improvement between the first shape i drew and the last shape i drew and the training on the drawing foundations which is to draw steadily a curve without warp a straight line and a parallel line and equal in length.
Then you can use the simple geometric shapes you trained to draw simple drawings as a start and then gradually to the hardest and you can find drawings on the search engine google images by searching for the line art table for example to practice the lines and curves you learned in the steps Previous or search for line art fruits for example or other simple drawings.
Repeat the same simple drawing over and over again until the drawing improves as in the previous steps.Advertisements