Make yourself great decorations of wood panels at home
Wood panels can do a lot in your home décor if you’re planning any kind of renovation so you can simply make many ideas in easy ways based on planks In this article I will try to help you in more ways than one by using wooden panels to redecorate your home.
Mirror of wood panelling
1. Use four pieces of wood panels with even or long cut on either side to get the square shape or rectangle as you wish.
2- Cut the limbs in a slanted way for the ease of glueing the slippers or attaching them to nails There is nothing wrong with the straight ends to get the traditional known form.
Wood planks as plant holders
1. Rely on these planks to place the various hanging plants fastening them to the wall inside the house or by putting it in the balcony in a library like way.
2- Place the implant palaces on top of them and you will rely on metal racks to hold them against the wall as well.
Make a library of wood panelling
1- With simple tools you can make library shelves of wood panelling to place different books and antiques 2 Use metal racks or pins to mount the board against the wall Then use the nails with the same plank to attach the metal board. By using skin racks with pins attached to the wall.
2. Hang the plank inside the leather tripods and place the various books on it.
Wood planks to make open boxes to put pots and bottles on your trip
1. Make open boxes put pots and bottles on the trip as a bohemian style for your travel décor.
2. Depending on how the chainsaw panels are cut you will get an even limbed square shape Or you can choose the equal shape on both sides to get a rectangular box3 Hold the panels together with wooden adhesive if they are not thick or if the board is too thick you will need screws to fasten them.
Wooden planks as chairs for your children
1- Install the wooden panels on the wall at the level of the length of your children with metal racks and nails with the plank.
2- You can hold legs with them to remain like traditional chairs but in this case rely on thick wooden panels with nails for the safety of your children.
Shelves of wood panelling
1. Make different shelves to make your own cupboard in the form of open square boxes.
2. You will need 5 equal panels to make the square shape with the panels fastened together by knocking nails.
3. Fix each box with the other by glueing the wood to hold the boxes together.
4. You can paint wood in a similar color to the wall to suit the décor of the house and you can use it to store items in your kitchen for example.